Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sans Souci Studios eBay Store Open!

Actually, it's been open for a while, as you might have been able to figure out from the colorful link on the sidebar. But I wanted to make a grand announcement on my blog, so here it is. Check it out! stores.ebay.com/Sans-Souci-Studios

Once again I owe a huge thank you to my husband, Brian Wightman. He set up templates of the sales pages and showed me how to update them, which was no small task.

I also owe a thank you to artist Susan Greaves, who helped co-author "Internet 101 for Artists" (Here's a link to it on Amazon). She also has a page of tips for selling artwork on eBay www.susanfgreaves.com/especially_for_artists.htm which is in my opinion is more helpful and concise than the book. And besides, it's free!

No comments: