Monday, October 20, 2008

Five Minutes of Fame!

My masks and I were on TV! The video clip can be viewed here:

http://www.wcax.com/Global/category.asp?C=74837&nav=menu183_8/

I've been letting the machine get a lot of my calls these days, thinking they're going to be those automated pre-election surveys or "important messages concerning my credit card account". Imagine my suprise when I found a message from a Channel 3 TV reporter asking to do an interview for a piece he was doing for Halloween! It aired Friday, October 17, as part of their regular "Made in Vermont" series.

The reporter and camera man came the previous Wednesday and stayed for about an hour filming and interviewing. They were very pleasant and easy to talk to, and I only felt like an idiot answering their questions about 30% of the time. It *was* a little wierd having to stick that microphone thingy down my shirt, and the fact the All Fired Up restaurant was busy burning down several blocks away *was* a little surreal. But overall I'm happy with the way the clip came out!

Check it out!

1 comment:

Antony Galbraith said...

Congratulations Carrie!
That was a great little feature. It was nice to see your studio space! Will you be able to put that on your website?