Monday, February 09, 2009

A Sheep In Wolf's Clothing

I had a mask on display in the world famous Shelburne Museum!

Well, kinda sorta.





This particular mask was purchased by Emmy Robertson to create a "Sheep In Wolf's Clothing" she planned to exhibit during The Green Mountain Rug Hooking Guild's annual show, "Hooked in the Mountains XIII: Expect the Unexpected", November 8 - 16, 2008, in the Round Barn of the Shelburne Museum. I was very disappointed that I couldn't see the show personally, as my daughter spent the night before the one day I could go throwing up all over everything in sight, but Emmy was kind enough to send me these pics so I could see the piece and share with you. Thank you Emmy!

For more information about the "Hooked in the Mountains" show, please visit www.gmrhg.org/site/hooked_8_show.html

The Shelburne Museum is a world famous museum of art and Americana located in Shelburne, VT. For more information please visit http://www.shelburnemuseum.org/.

No comments: