Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sans Souci Studios in Japan!

I was thrilled to recieve these pictures of my masks from a customer at the Design Festa in Tokyo this past May!









It was a particular thrill for me to have masks in Japan, as I am learning to speak Japanese (as of today, on Unit 20 of Pimsleur Japanese II!) and a huge anime fan (just finished Death Note, great show!) According to my customer, the Design Festa is held twice a year and is one of the largest arts and crafts shows in Asia. To learn more about it, check out this website: http://www.designfesta.com/index_en.html

1 comment:

Antony Galbraith said...

This is really great! I wish I could practice Japanese with you! I recently watched Death Note (I read them too) and now I am watching Inuyasha (I love that series a lot!). Congratulations on your international success!